Roof Replacement – Boca Raton FL
America’s Choice Contractors, Inc. specializes in roof replacement projects of all kinds; we are experienced in correctly installing tile, metal, asphalt, and flat or low-slope roofs. We stand out from our competitors by offering complete roofing services: free roof inspections, waterproofing and sealing, repairs, and full roof replacements.
South Florida Weather is Hard on Roofs!
Your roof is under constant assault from the extreme South Florida elements year round. The blazing hot sun, hurricane force winds and torrential rains all take their toll on your roofing system. Although the best defense against the elements is a “good offense” including regular maintenance, unfortunately sometimes “leaks happen.” Regular inspections can head off expensive repairs and delay a full roof replacement.!
Cost/Benefit Analysis of Roofing
Protecting your home with a quality roof may be the most important investment you can make. Our seasoned roofing specialists can guide you to select the right type of roof to fit your needs and budget. A properly-planned and installed roof will enhance the attractiveness of your property and guard your family and belongings at the same time.
Whether purchasing a new roof or repairing an existing one, the America’s Choice Roofing Team will work with you to choose the right type of materials available for your home. Selecting the best product can be confusing; with our help you can examine the costs and benefits of roofing materials available and make an informed decision for your South Florida home.
How Long Should a Roof Last?
The life of a roof depends on many factors, but each type of roof has a predicted lifespan. Click here to go to our FAQ page that details expected life for various roofing types.
Components of a Roof Replacement
A roof replacement for your South Florida home includes the following:
- Complete Tear off of Existing Roof System
- Re-nail All Decking (Roofing Plywood)
- New Drip Edge (Color to Match House)
- Water Barrier Installed On All Plywood Seams for Additional Protection (Upgrade)
- New Roofing Vents/Stacks and Sealing of All Roof Penetrations
- Replacement of up to Three Sheets of Plywood at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE
Get Your Commercial Roofing Inspection and Roofing Report
We offer complete commercial roof inspections and maintenance programs for all commercial buildings. We deliver prompt, accurate, detailed, and certified reports with images to document the existing conditions of your roof.
Our comprehensive commercial roof inspection report will explain in detail the following:
- Existing roof materials – Total # of layers as well as the condition of the top layer
- Condition of perimeter metal, pipe flashings, drains, scuppers, skylights, parapet wall seams and HVAC equipment penetrations.
Our report will also include:
- Checking of low areas for “ponding” water
- Condition of previous repairs
- Note of any other potential area(s) of concern
- Price to repair and/or replace